Before starting the generator set, please read carefully operating and maintenance instructions manual book, to guarantee safe operation.
Generator set checklist before starting:
1. Daily inspection and maintenance are necessary.
2. Check all rotating parts of the generator set to ensure there are no blockages.
3. Check the cooling system, lubrication system, fuel system to ensure no leaks and loose connections.
4. Check the level of electrolyte in the battery, refill it if necessary.
6. Check the electrical cable between batteries and generator set, keep it in good condition and free from dirt and oxidation.
7. Check the electrical connection and earth connection, ensure them in good condition.
8. For more detail information, please refer to Noji Power operation and maintenance instructions.